Connect to XERO
To connect Xero and MRPeasy please act as follows:
- Sign in into your MRPeasy account.
- Go to Settings -> Integration and click Connect to Xero button.
- Authorise MRPeasy.
- Select appropriate accounts.
- Select how purchase orders from MRPeasy are posted to Xero: as Xero Bills (preferred) or as Xero Purchase Orders.
- Save settings.
Integration supports the following operations:
- Importing stock items, customers and vendors from Xero to MRPeasy:
- go to Settings -> Integration,
- under Xero click one of buttons Import stock items, Import customers or Import vendors. This will import new items. If some items were imported before, they will be ignored.
- Posting purchase orders from MRPeasy to Xero bills or purchase orders:
- go to Procurement,
- select several purchase orders or open some specific purchase order,
- click on the button Add to Xero in the upper right corner. This posts the purchase order to Xero.
- If some changes in the purchase order are made at MRPeasy, click the same button again to propagate them to Xero.
- Posting customer invoices from MRPeasy to Xero invoices:
- go to CRM -> Invoices,
- select several invoices or open some specific invoice,
- click on the button Add to Xero in the upper right corner. This posts the invoice with its' payments to Xero.
- If some changes in the invoice are made at MRPeasy, click the same button again to propagate them to Xero.
- Posting items from MRPeasy to Xero:
- items are automatically posted to Xero along with Bills, Purchase Orders and Invoices,
- if item does not exist, it is created,
- it is possible to configure specific accounts for item(s) in Xero.
At present Xero does not support import of inventory values for produced goods via API.
Xero advises not to use its' inventory tracking for manufacturing companies (https://help.xero.com/us/InventoryTracked$Suitable).